Elyria Family Law Attorneys
Whether you are planning for the future, expanding your family, or navigating some difficult family issues, a family law attorney can help make the process as quick and easy as possible for you and your loved ones. At Kryszak & Associates, our knowledgeable Elyria family law attorneys have zealously and compassionately advocated for many clients dealing with family law matters around the Elyria area. To learn more about our wide range of family law services, call or contact us to schedule a free consultation of your case today.
Helping Your Family When You Need it Most
Family law matters often involve difficult questions and even harder answers for you and your loved ones. These issues often arise during highly stressful and emotional times, which is why having an experienced Ohio family law attorney by your side is both necessary and beneficial. Some of the most common family law issues we help our clients in Elyria navigate include the following:
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements: Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements are contracts signed by a married couple either before or after the wedding that dictate property rights in case of divorce. These agreements are incredibly helpful for blended families, couples with business interests, or any family looking to make clear property rights and interests in their life.
- Adoption: Making your family larger through adoption is a wonderful and joyous occasion! Our office ensures that your adoption is not bogged down by the courts and that everything runs smoothly when you decide to add to your family through adoption.
- Divorce: If you have decided to end your marriage, you and your spouse will need to meet all of the substantive and procedural requirements of Ohio law. Our highly-qualified divorce attorneys will expedite this process as much as possible while still ensuring that you receive everything you deserve to start over.
- Property Division: As an equitable division state, Ohio law dictates that all marital property must be split equitably, but not necessarily equally. The attorneys at our office will make sure that you get a fair and equitable portion of your marital estate in the split.
- Alimony: Spousal support helps the less wealthy spouse as they become financially independent during and after a divorce. We will ensure that you receive the support you need or that you do not pay too much in alimony with your former spouse.
- Child Custody and Visitation: Often the most difficult choice in an Ohio divorce is determining the child custody and visitation schedule. We will zealously advocate for your rights to spend time with your child and will fight for as much time as possible in a child custody schedule.
- Child Support: A child deserves to have the same standard of living regardless of which parent he or she stays with, and our team of qualified family law attorneys will ensure that your child receives exactly the amount of support he or she deserves.
Talk to Our Office Today
No matter the issue, the highly qualified Ohio family law attorneys at Kryszak & Associates are ready to help. To learn more about your legal options in an Ohio family law matter, call the office or contact us today in Elyria to schedule a free appointment with one of our experienced family law attorneys.