My children are minors and I want to protect their inheritance if I should pass away. What should I do?

April 21, 2017  

Often times, for young families, the attorneys at Kryszak Law Firm will prepare a Will with Testamentary Trust, which allows you to state that you would like to have money held for minor children in trust until those children reach certain ages.