My parent passed away and we cannot find his/her Will, what is our next step?

April 21, 2017  

It would be important for you to consult one of the attorneys at Kryszak & Associates to help you in this situation. If a copy of the signed Will can be found, it may be possible to ask the Court for authority to probate the copy of the Will.