I think that my sibling is misusing my parent’s power of attorney and taking money for his/her self. What can I do?

April 21, 2017  

This scenario unfortunately occurs quite often.  In most cases, you will need to apply to become the guardian of the parent if the parent is determined to be incompetent by  a medical doctor.  Otherwise, you may need to seek court action in the local probate court.  This can be quite expensive, but the attorneys at Kryszak Law Firm can help you through the process as efficiently as possible.